We are still open for business but regrettably, we now expect delays on all products.
- A huge thank you for your patience with the changes to our production cycle during the current COVID lockdowns. It is greatly appreciated by the whole team.
- NSW rules allow Momento to remain open but our staff numbers have been dramatically impacted by the various COVID restrictions. The number of staff who can still attend are working hard to keep orders flowing out the door as best as they can.
- Please disregard any advertised production times and order due dates. All orders are being produced on a first in, first out basis.
- Note the following product status updates
- Production of standard photobook orders continues to run well, but we're already seeing delays of several weeks in the majority of orders
- Inkjet Fine-art books are now unavailable to order until the new year
- Albums remain available but at this time are running several weeks behind schedule
- Volume orders are now closed until the new year and current volume orders are being produced as best as the team can fit them in. We'll contact you individually to discuss your project
- Softcovers are still available but are also running behind by 2 or more weeks
- Stationary products are running well but with delays of a week or more
- Our Priority production service remains unavailable.
- Our customer service team continue to work from home. And whilst we don't anticipate any technical interruptions, we appreciate your patience should they occur.
- Supplies of some stocks are being impacted, due to manufacturing and shipping delays from various countries. We will announce any major impacts by email so please ensure you are subscribed to our newsletter
- Showroom appointments at our office have been temporarily suspended
- Collections from our office have been temporarily suspended
- Due to Covid impacts and changes at Australia Post we have now closed the Standard Post shipping option.
- Ensure you check Australia Post's Covid notifications regarding General Post and Express Post delivery times
- Please understand that we have no control over Australia Post deliveries.
We apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to a being able to return to standard production times when the situation allows.
Thank you for your ongoing support during this difficult situation.