- A huge thank you for your patience with the changes to our production cycle during the current COVID lockdowns. It is greatly appreciated by the whole team.
- The COVID lockdowns caused considerable production delays, but we're pleased to say that the backlog has been cleared. We are suffering few delays at the moment, but are responding to the current covid outbreak daily, and will post updates here.
- Inkjet Fine-art books are unavailable to order until further notice.
- Volume orders are now closed until February 2022
- Our Priority production service remains unavailable.
- Showroom appointments will resume when possible.
- Our customer service team continue to work from home. And whilst we don't anticipate any technical interruptions, we appreciate your patience should they occur.
- Supplies of some stocks are being impacted, due to manufacturing and shipping delays from various countries. We will announce any major impacts by email so please ensure you are subscribed to our newsletter
- The Standard Post shipping option has been enabled, however Australia Post are still advising delays on this service
- Ensure you check Australia Post's Covid notifications regarding General Post and Express Post delivery times
- Please understand that we have no control over Australia Post deliveries.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your ongoing support during this difficult situation.