We are thinking of you all during this difficult time and hope that you and your family are safe and remaining positive. We're doing our best to minimise any impact to your orders but please see important details below.
The coronavirus is impacting many businesses but we are lucky it is only having a minimal affect at Momento.
- Our Sydney facility is open and our production team is adhering to COVID-safe work practices.
- Our customer service team is working from home, so please be patient should you experience delays.
- Due to COVID we are not currently accepting visitors to our office or showroom.
- We currently are not allowing orders to be collected from our office.
- Due to disruptions to supplier services, we have disabled our Priority production service.
- Due to the surge in Flush Mount orders, we are currently experiencing dispatch delays, and extended turnaround times. The team are working hard to resolve this.
- Australia Post's delivery service has been disrupted and they have advised that:
- They are experiencing delivery delays due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes
- The delays may be extended at any time
- They can no longer guarantee Express Post next day delivery
- Packages are still being delivered to lockdown suburbs in Victoria but this may change
- So please visit their website for official updates on General Post and Express Post delivery times
Please understand that we have no control over Australia Post deliveries but we will keep you updated.